We accept P.O.s from hand therapists and other businesses. Call us at 610.693.4039.
Perler Beads are Perfect for Hand Therapy
- Inexpensive Hand Therapy Product
- Development of fine prehensile motor and gross motor skills after injury
- Neuro-motor retraining
- Proprioception skill retraining
- Sensory re-education
- Central sensory and motor cortex remapping
- Beads are able to be cold-sterilized
Could Perler Beads help your clients?
FAQs and Tips:
- Small pegboards use approximately 150-250 beads each
- Large pegboards use approximately 750-1000 beads each
- Clear pegboards are available in a small square and large square, and are useful for placing designs underneath.
- Most designs on our site use the Large Square pegboard.